- The children are asked to open an account on flickr, add their peers and upload some of their own digital pictures.
- They will also need to ensure these can be accessed by all their 'friends' on flickr.
- Students will need to search on flickr for imagery which they think illustrates the power of the weather and how that weather can affect everyday life.
- The students will need to describe why the pictures they chose illustrates the power of the weather and how that weather can affect everyday life.
- Students are required to use the pictures in a powerpoint presentation with the description of how the images present the power of the weather and how that weather affects everyday life.
- Each picture needs a seperate description. Each picture also needs relevant reference information.
- The students will be assessed on how well they can relate the pictures to the power of the weather and all that entails.
- The students are required to gather 10 pictures and describe how each picture shows the power of the weather and how that weather affects every day life.
- This experience is about involving the students in solitary use of flickr and powerpoint programs.
- Students also need to describe what the pictures they have chosen, mean and how the pictures reflect what has been asked of them.
Some stumbling blocks the students may come across are:
- Inability to access the internet to start the Flickr account.
- Inability to use Flickr effectively and meet requirements.
they may come across.