Sunday, September 20, 2009

quizzes

Hi all,
I have chosen to focus on the alphabet as I am majoring in Early childhood study I will be focusing any assessment I plan around that age group.
Within the alphabet there are many and varied experiences that can be planned.
I would plan the experiences so that preschool children can do the exercises on the computers and successfully complete them of their own accord.
The experiences would be matching letters, matching words and matching sounds with written letters.
The children would work either as a pair or on their own to complete these experiences and therefore learn about what works and what does not.
The experiences can be done time and time again to assist the children in learning through repetition.
Thanks, stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment