Monday, September 14, 2009

Hi all,
Hyperlink for my powerpoint is below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=99fe21df4e494b78c2b435915e8821d7e04e75f6e8ebb871

I made the quiz reletively simple so I could focus on making sure all the links work and everything does what it should.
Once I got the hang of the links between pages it was quite easy to see how all the super dooper powerpoints work that they put in huge stage shows and conferences.
On the other hand I can also see how people can think they are difficult to do and do not generally try. I know that until I was given a step by step guide on how to do this I did not try either and now it only takes me half an hour to make a powerpoint with links, colours and pictures.
I feel at ease with majority of websites and programs I come across now and if need be I find a forum to ask questions.
Thanks, Stacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment